1. Druker BJ, Guilhot F, O‘Brien SG et al. Five-year follow-up of patients receiving imatinib for chronic myeloid leukemia. N Engl J Med 2006; 355(23): 2408–2417.
2. Deininger M, O´Brien SG, Guilhot F et al. International randomized study of interferon vs. STI571 (IRIS) 8-year follow up: sustained survival and low risk for progression of events in patients with newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase (CML-CP) treated with imatinib. Blood 2009; 114: Abs. No. 1126. Dostupné z WWW: <https://ash.confex.com/ash/2009/webprogram/Paper23968.html>.
3. Hoffmann VS, Baccarani M, Hasford J et al. The EUTOS population-based registry: incidence and clinical characteristics of 2904CML patients in 20 European Countries. Leukemia 2015; 29(6): 1336–1343.
4. Rohrbacher M, Berger U, Hochhaus A et al. Clinical trials underestimate the age of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) patients. Incidence and median age of Ph/BCR-ABL-positive CML and other chronic myeloproliferative disorders in a representative area in Germany. Leukemia 2009; 23(3): 602–604.
5. Bělohlávková P, Voglová J, Radocha J et al. Má věk nemocných s chronickou myeloidní leukemií při léčbě imatinibem vliv na dosaženou léčebnou odpověď? Vnitř Lék 2015; 61(9): 785–791.
6. Kantarjian HM, Keating MJ, McCredie KB et al. Old age: a sign of poor prognosis in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia. South Med J 1987; 80(10): 1228–1232.
7. Björkholm M, Ohm L, Eloranta S et al. Success story of targeted therapy in chronic myeloid leukemia: a population-based study of patients diagnosed in Sweden from 1973 to 2008. J Clin Oncol 2011; 29(18): 2514–2520.
8. Brenner H, Gondos A, Pulte D. Recent trends in long-term survival of patients with chronic myelocytic leukemia: disclosing the impact of advances in therapy on the population level. Haematologica 2008; 93(10): 1544–1549.
9. Cortes J, Talpaz M, O‘Brien S et al. Effects of age on prognosis with imatinib mesylate therapy for patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic myelogenous leukemia. Cancer 2003; 98(6): 1105–1113.
10. Rosti G, Iacobucci I, Bassi S et al. Impact of age on the outcome of patients with chronic myeloid leukemia in late chronic phase: results of a phase II study of the GIMEMA CML Working Party. Haematologica 2007; 92(1): 101–105.
11. Latagliata R, Breccia M, Carmosino I et al. „Real-life” results of front-line treatment with Imatinib in older patients (≥ 65 years) with newly diagnosed chronic myelogenous leukemia. Leuk Res 2010; 34(11): 1472–1475.
12. Gugliotta G, Castagnetti F, Palandri F et al. Frontline imatinib treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia: no impact of age on outcome, a survey by the GIMEMA CML Working Party. Blood 2011; 117(21): 5591–5599.
13. Hasford J, Baccarani M, Hoffmann V et al. Predicting complete cytogenetic response and subsequent progression-free survival in 2060 patients with CML on imatinib treatment: the EUTOS score. Blood 2011; 118(3): 686–692.
14. Le Coutre PD, Turkina A, Kim DW et al. Efficacy and safety of nilotinib in elderly patients with imatinib-resistant or intolerant chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase: a subanalysis of the ENACT (Expanding nilotinib access in clinical trials) study. Blood 2009; 114: 3286. Dostupné z WWW: <https://ash.confex.com/ash/2009/webprogram/Paper19517.html>.
15. Latagliata R, Breccia M, Castagnetti F et al. Dasatinib is safe and effective in unselected chronic myeloid leukaemia elderly patients resistant/intolerant to imatinib. Leuk Res 2011; 35(9): 1164–1169.
16. Breccia M, Luciano L, Latagliata R et al. Age influences initial dose and compliance to imatinib in chronic myeloid leukemia elderly patients but concomitant comorbidities appear to influence overall and event-free survival. Leuk Res 2014; 38(10): 1173–1176.
17. Iurlo A, Ubertis A, Artuso S et al. Comorbidities and polypharmacy impact on complete cytogenetic response in chronic myeloid leukaemia elderly patients. Eur J Intern Med 2014; 25(1): 63–66.
18. Breccia M, Latagliata R, Stagno F et al. Charlson comorbidity index and adult comorbidity evaluation-27 scores might predict treatment compliance and development of pleural effusions in elderly patients with chronic myeloid leukemia treated with second-line dasatinib. Haematologica 2011; 96(10): 1457–1461.
19. Latagliata R, Ferrero D, Iurlo A et al. Imatinib in very elderly patients with chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase: a retrospective study. Drugs Aging 2013; 30(8): 629–637.