1. Hirsh J. Heparin. N Eng J Med 1991; 324: 1565–1574.
2. Collins R, Serimgeour A, Yusuf S et al. Reduction in fatal pulmonary embolism and venous thrombosis by perioperative administration of subcutaneous heparin: overview of results of randomized trials in general, orthopedics and urologic surgery. N Eng J Med 1988; 318: 1162–1173.
3. Clagett GP, Reisch JS. Prevention in trombembolism in surgical patiens. Ann Surg 1988; 208: 227–240.
4. Castaman C, Roderghiero F, Dini E. Thrombotic complication during L-asparaginase treatement for acute lymfoblastic leukemia. Haematologica 1990; 75: 567–569.
5. Wise RC, Todd JK. Spontaneous lower-extremity venous thrombosis in children. Am J Dis Child 1973; 126: 766–769.
6. Bernstein D, Coupy S, Schouberg SK. Pulmonary embolism in adolescent. Am J Dis Child 1986; 140: 667–671.
7. Andrew M, David M, Adams M et al. Venous trombembolic (VTE) complication in children: first analyse of the Canadian registry of TVE. Blood 1994; 83: 1251–1257.
8. Schmidt B, Andrew M. Neonathal thrombosis: report of a prospectiv Canadian and Internetional registry. Paediatrics 1995; 96: 939–943.
9. Monagle P, Adams M, Mahoney M et al. Long‑term outcome of pediatric thromboembolic disease: a repor from the canadian Chilhood Thrombophilia registry. Pediatr Res 2000; 47: 763–766.
10. David M, Andrew M. Venous trombembolism complications in children: a critical review of the literature. J Pediatr 1993; 123: 337–346.
11. Andrew M, Monagle P, Brooker L. Thrombembolic complications during infancy and childhood. B. C. Decker, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 2000.
12. Monagle P, Chalmers E, Chan A et al. Antithrombotic Therapy in Neonates and Children: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence.Based Clinical Praktice Guidelines (8th ed). Chest 2008; 133: 887–968.
13. Massicotte P et al. An open-label randomized controlled trial of low molecular weight heparin compared to heparin and coumadin for the treatment of venous thrombembolic events in children: the REVIVE trial. Thromb Res 2003; 109: 85–92.
14. Hoffman U, Harenberg J, Bauer K et al. Bioequivalence of subcutaneous and intravenous body-weight-independent high‑dose low- molecular-weight heparin Certoparin on anti‑Xa, Geotest, and tissue factor pathway inhibitor activity in volunteers. Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis 2002; 13: 289–296.